Bandung is one of the biggest cities in Indonesia which has a variety of delicious food. One of the favorite foods in Bandung is Seblak. This food is delicious and has a seductive aroma.
If you want to taste it, you can go directly to Bandung. However, we can also make seblak yourself. Of course the taste is not much different from the original.
How To Make Seblak Bandung
To make it easier, we will give you a recipe for how to make a seblak very delicious.
Here are a few steps:
- 50 grams of crackers.
- 3 pieces of caisim leaves.
- 1 egg.
- prepare enough water.
- prepare Salt and sugar to taste.
- 1 segment of kencur.
- 1 red onion.
- 2 butier garlic.
- 4 pieces of red chilies.
- 4 red curly chilies.
- Soak the crackers for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the caism leaves.
- Blend all spices.
- After that, saute until fragrant and add a little water.
- Wait until it boils slightly.
- then put in the chicken eggs.
- Put in the Soaked the crackers and add cut the caism leaves.
- Cook until done.